terça-feira, julho 26, 2005

...próximo Verão / next summer


Praia Fluvial das Rocas / Rocas Fluvial Beach, Castanheira de Pêra (Leiria)

The Rocas fluvial beach opened this month. It's the first Portuguese fluvial beach with waves, which are made by a machine. It's in Pêra's small stream, and really near the place my father was born.
P.S.: Closes on Mondays :D.
A praia fluvial das Rocas abriu este mês. É a primeira praia portuguesa com ondas, que são feitas por uma máquina. Fica na ribeira de Pêra, e bem perto do local 0nde o meu pai nasceu.

P.S.: Fecha às segundas :D.

2 Comments:

Blogger beth castillo-winsor [bcw] said...

Gracias for your kind comment in my blog :)

You are a good photographer too! Do come and visit me again

10:53 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I like the simplicty of these shots--nice lines and colors, and I like the look of that rippling water!

9:27 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Photoblogs.org
View My Profile

photoblogring
Join | Random | List

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter

Powered by Blogger